Thursday 6 March 2014

Inspiring family home | Black and white Norwegian

Today I'm taking a look at the family home of the Diana, blogger behind Norwegian interiors blog My Dream. In this blog she shares photos of her home, along with DIY projects. Although she has three young children, you would never guess by how immaculate her house is. I just love the black and white interiors, bright spaces and eclectic mix of mid-century, industrial and DIY furniture.

 
I love the mix of different dining chairs. Eames, Tolix and Thonet. It looks really modern but has a bit more personality than just using the same type of chair.
 



 


 
Beautiful throw from Pia Wallen. One of my favourites. And who said pendant lights had to be put over the bedside tables? Here it looks great over the middle of the bed instead. 
 

 
I love black and white kids rooms as well. Some really fun ideas here, including the 'play' word written in washi tape. Very simple to do and cheap!  
 




All photos via dianaousdal.blogspot.no


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...