Saturday 1 March 2014

Top 5




First favourite of the week is this chicken bruschetta - my most favourite lunch at the moment. To make it: a slice of spelt/rye toast, left over poached chicken with celery, dill, parsley, chives, a bit of low fat mayo, a squeeze of lime juice and salt and pepper. It's the best, seriously. And healthy too! 




A wardrobe staple for me at the moment, especially as the weather starts to get cooler. This one can be found at She Piner, which has free worldwide shipping (here).


This is the living room of Katerina from the amazing blog OnlyDecoLove. Not only do I love everything about this room, but everything about her blog...check it out. 


Who doesn't love receiving a beautifully wrapped gift. I stumbled across this picture on Pinterest this week (courtesy of Fácil y Sencillo) and it's got me thinking about a new feature I might start on the blog. Stay tuned for that!





There's nothing like a trip out to Koskela to get the creativity flowing. Today I had a tasty lunch at Kitchen by Mike with some of my oldest friends, one who I hadn't seen for over three years. It was lovely to catch up and chat. I had the best pumpkin and feta bruschetta that I've decided to recreate for dinner this week, so will post that recipe when I've made it, as it was to die for! After lunch we went for a wander around Koskela where I spotted these adorable wooden artworks by Me and Amber. Full of fun and fluro, they are now definitely on my wish list!

Have a wonderful weekend. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...