Thursday 27 February 2014

Interior styling | Pia Wallen Crux and Cross blankets

The Pia Wallen Crux and Cross blankets (one the wollen original and the other a less expensive version) - they are everywhere. I've been meaning to do a post on it ever since I received my very own for Christmas. It works so well with my absolute favourite black and white combination and today I thought I would bring you a whole bunch of inspiration for how to use the throw, as well as some of my favourite complementary black and white products on the market at the moment (see moodboard below). The best part is that because it is reversible you are really getting two blankets in one! It also comes in other colours, for those who are not quite as obsessed with black and white as me. And there is also an adorable pint sized one for the little people in your world. Available from Story North

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

And finally, here's a shot of my own bedroom :) Poor photography but it was taken before I went to bed one night. Need to try and get a better photo of it in daylight one day. But you get the idea....



Here's my black and white inspiration for using with Pia Wallen's Crux blanket:



Source these products: 
01 Blu Dot Mima cross cushion
02 Oyoy Mumi cushion
03 Muuto pendant (see here for more details)
04 Pia Wallen The Crux blanket
05 Nest DLM side table
06 Jessie table lamp
07 Hans Wegner Shell Chair (replica available from Matt Blatt)
08 Converse Chuck Taylors
09 Pia Wallen tray

















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment Samantha! Either way I still love it! I recommend anyone going to your store to purchase the "Cross". It's where I sent my Mum to buy mine for Xmas and I LOVE it:) xx Clare

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...