Wednesday 12 March 2014

Trend to try | Miffy lamp

If you're anything like me you grew up reading Miffy books and now read them to your kids. The adorable rabbit, created by Dutch artist Dick Bruna in 1955, has lasted the test of time, and we are currently seeing a revival of modern Miffy products on the market. You might recall the adorable Miffy Lamp by Mr Maria, which I featured on a post last week.

I had lots of comments from people asking to see more of that lamp - so today I'm doing a whole feature on it, as well as other cute products that are on the market at the moment.










Image credits: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

I also can't get over how cute these Miffy biscuits are - not to mention the styling of these photos. So couldn't go past giving these a mention. 




Image credits: 8-10



Image 11 | 12

Finally here are my favourite products (and shopping list below) from the photos in this post. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...