Wednesday 23 July 2014

Product love | Twiggargerie

A month or so ago I discovered these adorable little decorating items by Twiggargerie. At the time I was looking at some images styled by an interior stylist I love - Julia Green of Greenhouse Interiors - and saw these cute little items in situ. It isn't often that I stumble across products that I know nothing at all about and as soon as I saw these beautiful bright, um, twigs (!!) I knew I had to have some of my own. And I knew exactly the spot I would hang them. 

So after a month or so of waiting for them to be handcrafted to perfection, my little twig houses arrived today. As you can see they are looking right at home already. I just love them and the pop of colour that they bring to my otherwise monochrome lounge room.




The shot below features another of the other products in Twiggargerie's range - the cube. This shot, kindly provided to my by Julia Green to use in this post, also includes products by some of the other artists that she works closely with (including the gorgeous "Mauve your ass" print by Pru Caroline). Check them all at Greenhouse Interiors website if you get a chance!


And finally, some more shots of the gorgeous products on offer at Twiggargerie




If you are keen to get your hands on some of these gorgeous little products, contact Julia and her team. Details here

Have a great day!
Clare x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...