Tuesday 25 February 2014

Trend to try | Copper and Gold


 
02 Diamond vase by Bloomingville | available White Fox & Co
03 Tom Dixon pendant | replica available from Matt Blatt
04 Gold tray from Top 3 by Design
05 Hustle print from Charm and Gumption on Etsy
06 Kiss print from Printdesignstudio on Etsy
07 Uashmama washable paper - metalic bags
08 Table lamp by Bloomingville
09 Gold Moroccan ottoman available from Hard to Find
10 Diane von Furstenberg compact from Net a Porter
11 Metallic drum stool

I've never really been a fan of yellow gold. I've always chosen white gold or silver for my jewellery and thought yellow gold was a bit old fashioned. But despite this even I really like the current gold and copper trend that is around. I've been seeing it a lot in fixtures and fittings such as tap ware, pendant lights and styling pieces. I'm not sure it's going to be a hugely long lasting trend though so if you do want to try and incorporate some of this look in to your home I would suggest inexpensive accessories that are easily able to be swapped out, like those listed above.

And below are some pictures for how to incorporate this trend in your home.


1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
14 
 
Have a wonderful day! x
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...